Tuesday, November 8, 2011

the best way to spread christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.

I'm in love I'm in love and I don't care who knows it! With the HOLIDAYS. Now that it's freaking freezing outside all I can think about is Christmas! And husband is sad because he really hates that Thanksgiving gets ignored by FM 100 and me. But here's the thing. Thanksgiving is great and all, but it doesn't mean school is out. It doesn't mean a bunch of festive decorations and parties. It's just one day, and I have just never been that big on the food anyway. I'd be happier with a Lasagna or something. Anyway,  I may have made a paper chain last night. And... I blogged over at H&L too. And also, I took a break between writing this and took J to school, stopped at Savers, and bought a christmas decoration! It's a sparkly PEACE banner. I got two of them for $3. No, I didn't go there for that purpose but with all this on my mind of course that is the outcome.

terrible phone picture.

Anyone else so excited that the most wonderful time of year is upon us?

0 tuppence: