Wednesday, November 2, 2011

gratefulness.

 those are crepes.

So! Can't believe it is November. That is nuts. I attended an event called The Clothesline Project at school today and I am feeling very thankful as well as very motivated right now. It is fitting since it is November and Thanksgiving is coming up that I express some of my thankfulness today. (This is going to be one of those Seriously So Blessed posts, only i'm serious.)

I am so thankful for Jacob. Sorry for the gushing (so annoying, i know!) but he is such a good, kind, perfect husband to me, I just could not have been luckier.

I am thankful for my dad being overprotective. I now understand why. Kind of... I am sure when I actually have my own chillins that understanding will increase.

I am thankful for all of my family.

I am thankful for good friends.

I am thankful for chocolate in all forms and sweet baked goods.

I am thankful for music. I am in passionate love with music.

I am thankful for college.

I am thankful for dancing and for fun people who will dance with me.

I am thankful for the good news of the gospel.

I am thankful for chicken nuggets. Yes. I said it.

I am thankful for the library.

I am thankful for creative people who make pretty things for me to look at and listen to.

I am thankful for blankets.

I am thankful for funny movies and tv.

I am thankful for happiness in this exact moment and not feeling like I have to wait for my "golden ticket."

1 tuppence:

jessandbryce said...

i am thankful for you Sariah!! love you. love this.