Wednesday, July 28, 2010

my spoils


i am actually figuring this coupon stuff out. i got ALL this for $3.84. yes, i really did. i am so happy. in case you can't tell from the picture here is what i got:

4 boxes of nature valley granola bars
2 bottles sobe life water
2 bottles kikkoman teriyaki sauce
2 chef boyardee canned foods
1 country crock "butter"
1 hunts pasta sauce
1 ragu pasta sauce
1 lb. ground beef
1 package linguine
2 trident white gum

if i had posessed more than one of each of these coupons, like the real pro's usually do, i could've gotten more of each of these but still, i think i did very well. what i would've spent without coupons: $27.64. we (ok not me but my smart husband) figured out that i spent about 10.6% of what i would have. so, since i started doing this i have a feeling i will never be okay with spending full price on anything. which is really fine with me because if i can get all my groceries for this cheap why would i ever stop!?

5 tuppence:

The Adamsons said...

VERY impressive my dear!

jessandbryce said...

wow... i am so jealous & impressed! please teach me how!

Unknown said...

I am so impressed by you right now! WAY TO GO IDAHO!!!

Johanna said...

i need to do this!

Blake and Allyse Boardman said...

I don't even understand how this is possible. Can you teach me :( ?