Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Alt Channel!



Oh boy. You guys have heard of Alt Summit right? It's a blogger conference that takes place each year. Then last year they decided to make Alt Summit go all year round through the Alt Channel online. You can sign up for classes and watch them live on the internet. It's all about becoming a better blogger, designer, person or whatever you are. I am SO excited in particular to take classes from Melanie Blodgett of You Are My Fave.   I have been reading her blog daily for over a year and it is my first go-to daily read. I even had the opportunity to meet her a little while ago at my girl Katie's wedding.  Bing is offering people the opportunity to take these classes for FREE in July! YAY! Anyway I can't wait to see what kind of insights she will share with us. It's going to be great! #thanksbing

0 tuppence: