Tuesday, June 21, 2011

just some nonsense.


1. The sewing machine I got for my birthday is begging me to use it.

2. I love the student life. I don't know how much I like the idea of it ending in the near-ish future.

3. Playing badminton is all I want to do lately.

4. I also really want to play corn hole. Why don't I have a set yet?

5. Cory left for the Navy last week, I want to post about it but my mom has all the pictures of him before he left. Coming soon!

6. HP7

7. I don't usually care about having fancy technology aka the iphone but lately I just wish I could have instagram.

8. I think me and Jacob got burned out on the DDP since I got all those bottles of it. It has gone untouched for a couple of months now. Oh well, it's food storage right? You know where to come when there is a disaster and you need some fizz.


Jack: “Imagine, a dessert for two, consisting of a Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream in a pool cognac, drizzled in the world’s most expensive chocolate, Amadei Porcelana, covered in shaved white, black and clear truffles, topped with edible 25-carat gold leaf. Can you imagine anything better?”

Liz: “I don’t know, ever put a doughnut in the microwave?”

Thanks Tina. I love you forever.

3 tuppence:

Adrienne said...

My cousin said she's only putting peanut m&ms in her food storage because at some point people will give ANYTHING for some peanut m&ms. So, in honor of my best cousin, I commend you on your food storing.

Also, that's a really great quote.

Sarah said...

Your cousin is SO smart.

Cameron said...

I like the end part where liz asks the question about putting the doughnut in the microwave. The last two paragraphs really end with a bang. and i think the reader will really appreciate that