Thursday, November 18, 2010

shopping! american apparel! food! deals!


I am going to go ahead and begin this post by apologizing for the fact that I always am talking about "deals" and being a total cheapskate on this blog and in general in life. It is a disease that I love to have though. So! Now that I have done that, I would like to let you know in case you do not know already about these daily coupons I subscribe to. The deals usually run for 24 hours and are 50% off or more! Perfect way to shop for Christmas gifts and/or eat out more often! (who doesn't love that?) I can't get enough of these e-mails every day though. Here are all of the ones I subscribe to, and their deals for today.

TODAY'S GROUPON is amazing, it's $25 for $50 to American Apparel! (any store nationwide) Can you say yes please? CLICK THIS LINK and get yours! (this one is so rad.. I'm so excited!)

DEALS THAT MATTER is $9 for $20 worth of Indian food at Star of India in Salt Lake! CLICK HERE -also if you are a first timer at this one you get $5 credit so this deal would really cost you $4! What? Phenomenal.

DAILY DEAL Two months of Unlimited Jazzercise Classes for $35! Ok I would SO do this if Salt Lake wasn't too far to go just to excercise. Who knew that Jazzercise was real? CLICK HERE

LIVING SOCIAL $10 for $20 to Asian Potato in Salt Lake. Has anyone tried this restaurant? I want to know if it is good! Maybe I will just have to go try it... CLICK HERE

MAMAPEDIA -This one is usually mom/baby stuff, I love it because I have many baby showers to be going to in the near future!
CLICK HERE

SCREAMIN' DAILY DEALS Utah County- $39 for full dental exam and teeth cleaning and x-rays, or $25 for $50 worth of cute custom labels from labeldaddy.com! CLICK HERE

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, My personal favorite way to shop is the website CITY DEALS! This is not a daily deal site so you don't have a deadline to buy the gift certificates -other than the fact that the really good ones sell out in only a few days. The deal outlet is where the cheapest ones are so that's what I linked you to. It is the best there are hundreds of businesses to choose from and we personally have saved tons of money and still been able to go on our date nights and eat like kings each week due to this site. There are other businesses too, not just food but you know, I like food. So yeah.

1 tuppence:

Johanna said...

i love this post.

i already use groupon and living social, but i signed up for all the other ones on here (except for the baby one, haha).

AMAZING!!!!!!