Tuesday, November 9, 2010

holy guacamole!

$22.24

This might not look like much, but I have been sticking strictly to a $20 a week grocery budget, and we try to eat out only once a week. As of late I have not been able to get enough of anything that includes avocado-especially guacamole! So when there was a $4 off wholly guacamole coupon printable this morning I could not resist but round up as many as I could. This guacamole was priced at $4.18 at walmart! Woop there it IS! So I got 9. The total of all 9 boxes was $3.36. So that is less than I would have paid for just one. All of the other stuff was a good deal too so I was lucky! I know it is not the most healthy looking stuff but I got a lot of veggies and whatnot last week so we didn't need much this week. I went over a few dollars but you can't tell me it's not worth it when I will be enjoying my night guac for months to come....

6 tuppence:

Blake and Allyse Boardman said...

Can I get a personal call with advice on how you do this?! You are my idol, I don't even know where to look to find a coupon! Seriously, if you ever have time- I'm interested!

The Adamsons said...

I love WHOLLY GUACAMOLE! Share the love my friend.

katie beth said...

you make me laugh. you also need to teach me how to use coupons.

i'll be home december 15th... get ready to play!

Unknown said...

Way to go Idaho!! I am so impressed!

jessandbryce said...

seriously sar! you're amazing!!

Cameron said...

i ate that on my taquitos earlier. that's a ton though they each have like 5 packs... that should last you a solid month or two or three