Sunday, November 8, 2009

halloweeeen

Okay so I LOVED halloween this year! Usually I have a much easier time coming up with a costume though. We didn't even have time to think about it until it was upon us! So for the first party we went to Jacob wore his Hot Rod Costume and I was Kevin, Team Manager slash Videographer. It was a fun party thank you Chelsea for being born and for Mckall for hosting it!

Jacob really wanted to take Jak home- I told him no, but i am happy that he is warming up to little dogs because he usually says he wants a german shepard but I don't know how to handle huge dogs like that! I guess we will just have both. Someday.... ah I am so puppy hungry!

Then on halloween day we decided to get down to the neeety greeety and find a new costume to wear. We went to Jacob's parents house to find some stuff and Matt, his little brother is really into airsoft and it turned out that he had enough REAL army gear to outfit at least three people! Wha? So we decided to be B.A. for halloween haa I was special ops in case you can't tell.



Also we really wanted trick-or-treaters to come to our house so we went and bought candy and made sure we were home when it was getting dark but not one child came! So sad... Jacob fell asleep thats how exciting that 45 minutes was....
So then we went to Chili's with Kellie and Chris which was super fun and then we went to Velour and partied the night away - it was so fun just to see everyone's costumes and this one took the cake- this guy was just wandering around downtown provo in this getup!!! ahh! Never seen a scarier costume in my lifetime. I don't know if you can tell but those are straight up real antlers, real knives, real dangerous things all welded together!


So i love halloween and I already have some GREAT ideas brewing for next year because I am going to be PREPARED! yessss. thanks for tuning in. love ya'll xoxo

2 tuppence:

Unknown said...

You're too cute to be dressed like that!

Blake and Allyse Boardman said...

HEY! FUN!!!! NEXT YEAR I SAY WE HAVE OUR OWN BIG HALLOWEEN PARTY!