Tuesday, June 24, 2008

for the very first time!

i have been tagged. what an honor! cass i am excited thank you so much. haha sarah is a blog dorkkk.
The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago I was:
10 years old, wearing glasses, braces and getting my tag pulled and not getting to go to any blast off activities! ha!

5 things on my to do list today:
1. rearrange boxes in my bedroom so that i can walk into it.
2. see ry
3. haven't eaten yet so that is top priority of the list
4. clean out fridge that scott gave to lynnette
5. go see ma dad and receive souvenir from new york

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Oats N Honey bars mmmmmm
2. Iceberg Chocolate Banana Shake, you cannot go wrong.
3. Orange Peel Big Kahuna con Boba!
4. Apples Grapes Pineapple and Watermelon in a bowl together.
5. Parfait. Nobody doesn't like parfait.

What I would do if I was given a billion dollars:
Everything! I would go visit Jessica and Bryce in San Francisco. Buy all my friends an old schwinn bike and we could all go on rides together and feel neat. Donate a lot of it to humane society so the pups and kitties don't have to die, and to disaster relief and 3rd world countries those people have needs we can't even imagine! Invest. Haha I don't even know how to but I would learn. Life is about simple pleasures so I would just you know, go with the flow! No worries.

3 bad habits:
1. Ditto on biting my nails, picking at them. Basically I destroy them.
2. Being whimsical and everything that entails.
3. Doing everything else while driving, make-up, eating, texting, ipod, reading email etc.

5 places I have lived:
1. Utah
2. Shisss it's the only place I have ever lived.

5 things people don't know about me:
1. I admire almost everyone.
2. I listen to Dolly Parton. Often.
3. Waynes World has influenced my life in many ways.
4. I am scared of scary movies. All of them. They reduce me to tears.
5. I am called tan-free at my house. I hate them.

2 tuppence:

Unknown said...

thanks or reading my blog and playing along

Van Hoose Family said...

haha i love you for being you...your blog brigtens my day!! haha